Complete Homeschool Reading Program | Digital Version
The digital version of our complete reading curriculum is designed to help your child become an independent reader. This self-paced program builds on the skills your child has developed and encourages him to read literature confidently and write expressively.
The fully-planned daily lessons utilize flashcards, games, activities, and independent written practice as this literature-based program incorporates specific language arts skills, including:
- Reading Comprehension
The child will become proficient in reading
- long vowel words.
- words with consonant blends.
- words with double vowels.
- words with prefixes and suffixes.
- compound words.
- sight words within context.
The child will skillfully recognize and write
- root words.
- a friendly letter.
- cause and effect relationships.
He will develop the ability to
- alphabetize words.
- identify homophones.
- divide words into syllables.
- make singular words plural.
- identify synonyms and antonyms.
- use verbal and nonverbal communication.
- differentiate between fact and opinion.
- use logic to solve a problem.
- follow three-step oral directions.
- understand a parody and a proverb.
Please view our
free lessons from Reading Level E and explore the skills and concepts that are covered within the curriculum.
The Reading Complete Teacher’s Manual Level E Download Version Includes:
- Daily lesson plans
- Step-by-step instructions for teaching your child
- Activities for different learning styles
- Enrichment activities to challenge advanced learners
- Student Workbook pages for each lesson
- Reading comprehension pages
- Handwriting guidelines
- Documentation of skills taught
- Appendix with additional resources
This program is designed to be self-paced, and the child should master the lesson’s skills before moving on to the next lesson.
Format: Downloadable PDF (Pages may be reproduced for your home school use only. No part of this book may be shared in any form, in whole or in part, without written permission from the author.)
Number of Pages: 164 pages
Publisher: A+ Publishing LLC
Publication Date: 2016
This content is included in the First Grade Complete curriculum.