Complete Reading Curriculum for Homeschool
Our literature-based reading program continues to combine phonics and sight word recognition skills to develop your child’s vocabulary and ability to read with understanding. The interactive daily lessons incorporate the use of flashcards, games, activities, and independent written practice to help your child learn specific language arts skills, including:
- Reading Comprehension
The child will continue to read
- long vowel words.
- words with consonant blends.
- words with double vowels.
- words with prefixes and suffixes.
- sight words within context.
He will also develop the ability to
- alphabetize words.
- identify homophones.
- divide words into syllables.
- make singular words plural.
- identify synonyms and antonyms.
Our complete list describes all the skills and concepts that are covered within the curriculum.
Please try one of our free lessons from Reading Level C and see how enjoyable learning to read can be!
The Reading Complete Teacher’s Manual Level C Includes:
- Daily lesson plans
- Step-by-step instructions for teaching your child
- Activities for different learning styles
- Enrichment activities to challenge advanced learners
- Student Workbook pages for each lesson
- Reading comprehension pages
- Handwriting guidelines
- Documentation of skills taught
- Appendix with additional resources
This program is designed to be self-paced, and the child should master the lesson’s skills before moving on to the next lesson.
Format: Loose-leaf pages
Number of Pages: 168 pages
Publisher: A+ Publishing LLC
Publication Date: 2016
Dimensions: 8.5” x 11”
This content is included in the First Grade Complete curriculum.