See how easy it is to open the curriculum and begin teaching.
Click to download your free lesson:
Click to see the Table of Contents:
Instill an excitement about learning to read with the affordable program that incorporates quality literature.
- Our curriculum incorporates wholesome children’s books that can be borrowed from the library. Exposing your child to different genres, authors, and illustrators helps to instill an excitement about learning to read.
- NOTE: If you are unable to locate any of the suggested books, you may substitute comparable books. The curriculum includes enough content to cover all grade-level concepts without the additional literature books.
- The supplies for the school year are low-cost items, and most are items that you have around the house.
- A list of literature and daily materials is included within each lesson.
- The Appendix includes a list of the semester’s materials for those parents who like to plan ahead.
Sample Literature List
The supplies and materials are low-cost items typically found around your home.
Sample Materials List