Science Homeschool Curriculum Skills List | Faith-Based Kindergarten
Science concepts create the themes for some of the units within Kindergarten Complete. The activities and experiments teach the grade-level skills in a fun and engaging way.
- Recognize and understand the five senses.
- Recognize plant parts and learn about their uses.
- Recognize the characteristics and habitats of various types of animals and insects.
- Understand that animals can be tame or wild.
- Understand that an animal’s color or size can help protect it.
- Understand that the world was created by God, and how we should take care of it.
- Explore the world through observation and experimentation.
- Make predictions and draw conclusions based on patterns or evidence.
- Learn about the changes in seasons and weather.
- Classify things as living or non-living.
- Observe the sun and moon to find patterns in their movement.
- Recognize the parts of our solar system.